Friday 16 March 2012

happy moment in my life

There is not only one moment in my life that i can share, but, a lot of them that i am not even able to describe them with any words. If i talk about the happiest moment of life, it is when i got my PMR result. I shall never be able to forget it. It was 22nd December 2011. I had been counting days very anxiously for the day when PMR result would be announced.


At 11am, the result was announced by Teacher Rashidah. I was so nervous. i heard that 101 students got 9A's. A lot of my friends got 9A's. I was speechless when i got my result. I got a flying colour result! i was so grateful to Allah.

After getting my result, i called my family. they were all waiting anxiously. I told them about my result and they were so happy and proud of me, In the night, my family and i got out for dinner. We ate Satay Kajang at Haji Samuri. It was absolutely delicious.

i will miss the moment for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment