Thursday 29 March 2012

my mother's final days T.T

18 MARCH 2012 is the most super bad days in my life. My precious mother had passed away after she had suffered a disease for almost 3 years. My mother is 44 years old and she had a cancer since I was in form 2. She passed away after isha' prayer. The day before, we stayed with her and showed all our love to her, but at that point, she could no longer speak, or look around.. It was so heartbreaking to see her laying in bed, her breathing labored and slowI have never been able to tell anyone about my mother's lost. It such a long story and I could not be able to write so detail about it. The most I could say that I was there when she died. 


            As all other mothers, she is sweet, caring and a great mother. We were so close. She was my best friend in the world. Until now I can't see FROGs, I will cry, cry and CRY because it is the last laugh that I hear and the last joke before her last breath. Thinking, and crying. Its like i'm half dead without you mom:'(


~ I HOPE ALLAH WILL ANSWER MY PRAYERS TO MEET AGAIN MY MOTHER IN THE JANNAH~





last picture with my mother
- masjid besi, live show maulidur rasul celebration of national 2011-

2 comments: